Refresh your business with content that is professionally prepared, engaging and effective
Web site content
- Articles for your Web site’s Resource Center: Add credibility to your Web site with relevant content that provides value to your site visitors.
- Blog entries: Stay in touch with your customers and site visitors through regular blog posts that share your thoughts, your insight and your personality.
- Case studies: Highlight company success stories that show how you’ve solved a customer’s problem.
- Landing pages/squeeze pages/order pages for Web site: Ensure that your Web pages attract visitors, keep them interested and spur them to action.
- Scripts for audio buttons on Web site: Let your Web site visitors hear your expertise, not just read about it.
- Scripts for embedded video of a Web site spokesperson: Add a “spokesperson” who speaks your scripted words, a great way to make an impact with customers.
- White papers: Share your business know-how in an impressive white paper.
- Email campaigns (headlines/body): Really reach potential customers with e-mail headlines that grab their attention and text that drives home your message.
- Email tips (prove continual value to customers): Use this simple strategy to share your expertise and keep your image in front of customers.
- Newsletter articles: Provide quality content in a regularly-published company newsletter.
- Company profiles: Shine the spotlight on a key customer periodically.
- Banner ads (SEO): Use smart advertisements that ensure search engine optimization.
- Google ad word campaigns (SEO): Embark on a mission to get your company noticed by using search engine optimized ad campaigns that follow the Google rules.
- E-books: Market your expertise by publishing an e-book.
- Articles for publication in industry magazines/journals: Expand your presence through authoritative business articles that showcase your expertise.
- Columns (recurring): Publish a weekly, monthly or quarterly column that provides a platform for your company.
- Press releases: Garner media attention with well-written business news that puts your company in the spotlight.
- Stories of satisfied customers: Interview customers for first-hand descriptions of how your company made a positive impression.
- Editing/proofreading: Make certain that your documents sparkle with impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Scenarios for strategic thinking and problem solving: Jumpstart creative thinking in your company and let scenarios help you solve business problems and plan for the future.
- Webinar scripts: Offer a Webinar to share knowledge and expertise in a carefully scripted production.